Hey all,
I just wanted to say thanks to those that contributed to my fundraiser! You guys are AWESOME!!! Also, I wanted to you know what a success the fest was for Isaac and me. We biked almost 50 miles! We were also interviewed by the local paper and our picture was taken (probably because I was the only person pulling a trailer and I had a huge bike pump in the back of it LOL). Isaac sang or slept the whole way and had a great time! A friend of mine lives in Moab and will be sending the article we are in to me. I'll scan it and post it when I get it.
Thanks again!!
You girlees ROCK!
dj
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see. Glad you enjoyed yourself and helped a great cause too!
Post a Comment