Thursday, March 6, 2008

Goal progress is going slowly

How is everyone doing with their goals? I'm not feeling especially motivated. Kind of lazy, actually. Any ideas or tips?

Thanks!
Audrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decide, Commit, Succeed. (that's the slogan from my work out program and I find myself thinking it alot).

rubalicious said...

I'm effing up in a big way. My energy is all messed up and not only am I not attracting new clients...I'm actually driving away the ones I already had booked. Bad, bad, bad....How's everyone else doing?

Kristen Langelier said...

Ladies, ladies, this kind of talk is the opposite of your own positive reinforcement needed. You must beleive it will happen to make it happen. I suggest a little meditation, and no TV. Cut out tv for one week and see where you're at. Also, we need a posting of all of our goals because I don't remember many others so it's hard to help and support.