I know I mentioned my friend "LC" Lady Comp and you all wanted more info so here's the links below. I have to say it will be officially one year next month off birth control pills and I am lovin' it. No pills, no horse estrogen, no horrific mood swings, my sex drive has returned and no babies! The site for more info and to get one is www.naturalmethods.com or i think www.raxmedical.com
The FDA has only appoved it as a "Fertility Monitor" not contraceptive because technically it can't prevent pregnancy. You have to choose to take your temp every day and abstain or use protection on the days it tells you to in order to prevent pregnancy. Sort of like how you have to choose to take the pill every day or that doesn't quite prevent pregnancy either... right? Don't even get me started on the FDA...
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment