Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Goal Numero Uno

So...my boss has cut my work week in half again this week. He is a photographer and has a month-long project, when they have finished with what's on the schedule, they stop working. His pay rate doesn't change, but if he isn't there, I'm not there. As I am paid hourly with no time off or vacation this presents a predicament for me namely in the area of such luxuries as...food, gasoline and housing. Bottom line is that I need a different job. First of all, I'm a freaking awesome employee, second of all, I'm a freaking awesome employee, and third of all, I'm a freaking awesome employee. Woot!

My resume includes work as a Project Coordinator for a printing company, Special Projects Manager for an ad agency, and Producer for a photography/videography/design firm.

If any of you know of any leads to assist the accomplishment of my top priority goal, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ever so much,
Heather Cook

No comments: